Saturday, May 31, 2008

Another School Project





On June 6th it is "Sports Day" for Benjamin. One event is the boat race. Hence, all students are to make a boat out of a cardboard box and they will run in them for this race. This is one project where we really missed having Daddy around, since he would know the best way to do this, however, we did come up with something.....not sure that you would call it a work of art, but it will fulfill its' purpose!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Ben. I wish I could be there you see you run the race. Good luck and have lots of fun on Sports Day.

Auntie Heather

Anonymous said...

What a neat boat Ben! Not so sure that I would like to have a ride in it because it doesn't look like it would keep out water!. I'll bet you will have fun! Wish Grannie could be there to see you. Have a great day - hope it doesn't rain!!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck in your race, Ben.
I think the boat looks amazing! Great job!
Erin

ps. Connor thinks it look cool